National Association of Wesleyan Evangelicals (NAWE)
Our Statement of Faith: We Believe . . .
- We believe the Bible, in its original manuscripts, to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that the new birth is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful persons and that it is accomplished by the grace of God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that there is a sanctifying experience available to all believers that is received by grace through faith on the condition of the believer’s total surrender to God and His will.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the Church as the Body of Christ and in the spiritual unity of all true believers.